Our school’s curriculum is distinguished by:
- Science, math, and engineering focus with research and service learning opportunities in NYC and at Columbia University
- A writing intensive and public communications focus in which students learn public speaking, become adept at using multimedia to communicate and become effective writers
- A one-in-the-nation, Philosophy for Thinking program that promotes the development of intellectual skills, argument, inquiry, critical thinking, moral reasoning, and personal and ethical decision-making skills
- A 7-year engineering program emphasizing teamwork, conceptual development, and problem solving skills
- Access to parts of Columbia University’s vast academic and cultural offerings. Qualifying students, for example, may take advanced coursework at Columbia University or other colleges and universities in the area
- After-school science, math, and technology electives.
- Click here to view the graduation requirements for 12th grade