Spring Fling Annual Fundraiser
With per-pupil funding so low, the Parent-Teacher Association must actively fundraise in order to help CSS continue to offer our students the academic, athletic, and cultural enrichment that makes NYC public school education as strong and rewarding as it can be. One way we do it is with our Annual CSS Spring Fling Fundraiser!
We invite you to join us on June 6th, 2020 in the Fort Washington Collegiate Church (729 W. 181st st at Ft. Washington Ave).
The event is a great way to socialize, eat, and dance as you support our amazing students. We are counting on you support to make this event as successful as ever. Get your tickets in advance:
$50 per person or $85 per couple if RSVP in advance
$60 per person or $95 per couple at the door
Pay for your tickets in advance (write Spring Fling on the note):
Please help us secure donations for our silent auction. Every year we have amazing products and services, and even vacation homes and camping trips up for auction. Some of the products that make great auction items are:
- Gift certificates (restaurants, haircuts, salon/spa services, camps, classes…)
- Sports, music, show tickets
- Cool tour (the Stock Exchange, newspaper or magazine offices, backstage theatre tour or museum tour, Orchestra or dance company behind the scenes rehearsal…)
- Vacation homes and weekend cabins and getaways
- Gift basket of goods from a store
- Classes/lessons (photography, cooking, knitting, dancing, home organization, resume writing, life coach...)
Get creative! You can print a solicitation letter and donation form below to ask your neighborhood businesses to donate services or products. Make sure to email us the form to PTAFundraising@columbiasecondary.org to make sure we have enough time to advertise the items before the event.