Spring Fling Annual Fundraiser
With per-pupil funding so low, the Parent-Teacher Association must actively fundraise in order to help CSS continue to offer our students the academic, athletic, and cultural enrichment that makes NYC public school education as strong and rewarding as it can be. One way we do it is with our Annual CSS Spring Fling Fundraiser!
The Spring Fling is the PTA's biggest event of the year. We build community while raising funds for a great education for our children at CSS. Keep an eye for more information about this wonderful and fun event!
Please help us secure donations for our silent auction. Every year we have amazing products and services, and even vacation homes and camping trips up for auction. Some of the products that make great auction items are:
- Gift certificates (restaurants, haircuts, salon/spa services, camps, classes…)
- Sports, music, show tickets
- Cool tour (the Stock Exchange, newspaper or magazine offices, backstage theatre tour or museum tour, Orchestra or dance company behind the scenes rehearsal…)
- Vacation homes and weekend cabins and getaways
- Gift basket of goods from a store
- Classes/lessons (photography, cooking, knitting, dancing, home organization, resume writing, life coach...)
Get creative! You can print a solicitation letter and donation form below to ask your neighborhood businesses to donate services or products. Make sure to email us the form to PTAFundraising@columbiasecondary.org to make sure we have enough time to advertise the items before the event.