Middle School Guidance
Counselor Engleman is available to meet with students and parents using Google Meet. To schedule a meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Counselor Engleman will be available 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday.
The Middle School Counselor believes:
- All students have the capacity to learn and the school environment is to provide each individual student opportunities to achieve their potential.
- All students’ different multicultural backgrounds, special needs, individual differences, and personal identities are to be treated with sensitivity and respected by all.
- All students are to be granted access to supportive school counseling programs and services provided by certified school counselors.
- The middle school years are years of great developmental transition; they will experience various changes during these years of adolescence.
The Middle School Counselor provides:
- Planned curriculum and lessons to promote student achievement across the areas of academic, social, personal and vocational development.
- Support for students to achieve their academic goals and maximize their individual competencies.
- Collaboration with the greater counseling team that works in partnership with school administration, parents/guardians, families and the greater community in hopes of meeting all students’ needs.
- Appropriate preparation for students as they continue to transition through the stages of cognitive, physical and personal development.