Ver la página en Español

Graduation Requirements

Class of 2014

Class of 2015 & 2016

Course Sequence

Working Papers
Students who are interested in acquiring working papers must do the following:
1. Submit an Application for Employment Certificate that is signed by a parent or guardian. This form can also be obtained outside of room 313

2. Bring a note from the doctor on his/her letterhead or a Certificate of Physical Fitness form stating that student can work

3. Bring original Social Security Care and Birth Certificate (both will be returned)

4. Submit the application and all original documents to Counselor Córdoba, Room 313. Working papers and original documents will be returned the following school day.

504 Accommodation Forms

Community Service logs

Under Construction:
Student Clubs/Electives
Course Directory